Followers

Monday, November 2, 2009

12x12 Mini Album


I actually went to Joann's Craft Store yesterday.  I've been here a month and it's the first time I've been to the craft store!

I got a beautiful stack of paper.  DCWV Indian Summer Fall Stack 180 sheets reg $20 on sale $8.  I also got a DCWV little mat stack in Neutrals 87 sheets that's 3.875" x 3.875".  I haven't seen one this size before.  It's textured and colored on both sides.


I thought I'd try making one of the 12x12 mini albums and using this mat stack for the cover. 



Using the little mat stack for the cover is a little larger than I would like, but doable if you don't want to cut and are in a hurry.  I rounded the edges of the album only on the opening side.  I added a little burgandy birdie charm to the ribbon on the spine, and threw some fall stickers on the cover.  It's simple on the outside, and the inside is GORGEOUS!  I love that Indian Summer paper!!