Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Early... I Know

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I have my Manhattan jazzy Christmas CD playing.  I love Christmas music. 

When I used to work, I would share "Tuesday Tickles" which were either riddles, jokes, or some sort of entertaining thought with my co-workers.

I got a message on Facebook yesterday that one of my old co-workers said she missed the Tuesday Tickles.  That made me smile.  I miss those guys - they were all so loving and so sweet.

I thought I'd share some of the past Tuesday Tickles with you... maybe there'll be one or two in there that will make you smile today.

  1. Why is Iceland green and Greenland full of ice?
  2. Why do people say the alarm clock is going off when it is really coming on?
  3. Do camels celebrate Hump Day?
  4. Why is it no matter what color the soap, shampoo, or bubble bath the bubbles are always white?
  5. Why do people park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?
  6. Why is comb and tomb spelled almost the same and pronounced completely different?
  7. Why is abbreviation such a long word?
  8. Why do we "do" lunch and "eat" dinner?
  9. Why is "pants" plural and "bra" singular?
  10. Who decided bunnies and eggs would be a good combination for Easter?  Bunnies don't lay eggs.
Got any of your own to share?  Would love to hear them!


Giggle Giggle

No comments:

Post a Comment