When I used to work, I would share "Tuesday Tickles" which were either riddles, jokes, or some sort of entertaining thought with my co-workers.
I got a message on Facebook yesterday that one of my old co-workers said she missed the Tuesday Tickles. That made me smile. I miss those guys - they were all so loving and so sweet.
I thought I'd share some of the past Tuesday Tickles with you... maybe there'll be one or two in there that will make you smile today.
- Why is Iceland green and Greenland full of ice?
- Why do people say the alarm clock is going off when it is really coming on?
- Do camels celebrate Hump Day?
- Why is it no matter what color the soap, shampoo, or bubble bath the bubbles are always white?
- Why do people park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?
- Why is comb and tomb spelled almost the same and pronounced completely different?
- Why is abbreviation such a long word?
- Why do we "do" lunch and "eat" dinner?
- Why is "pants" plural and "bra" singular?
- Who decided bunnies and eggs would be a good combination for Easter? Bunnies don't lay eggs.