Friday, May 5, 2017

Let's Craft & Create Ch# 125, Make Your Own Background / Embossing

#acardadayinmay2017


I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.
This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!

Hi, everyone! 

It's time for a new monthly challenge at Let's Craft and Create!

Challenge # 125
Make Your Own Background / Embossing

My Design Team Project


4 1/4 x 5 1/2" Pink card base
Embossed white cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
Anna Griffin, Woven Diamonds embossing folder


Stampin' Up, Flower Shop stamp set & punch
Stampin' Up, Melon Mambo ink



My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle dies
Cricut, Thoughts & Phrase for "hello" (#M761419) 


Offray, Polka Dot Ribbon




3 comments:

  1. I like that embossong folder pattern. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heres the link to the card I made with this challenge http://barbgreenberg.blogspot.com/2017/05/two-birthday-cards-one-male-and-one.html

    ReplyDelete