Sunday, February 2, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team Day

Hello, everyone! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy, and it's my day to share a Miss Kate Cuttables project with you that I created. 

But first, be sure to go grab today's Freebie!


Here's my project I want to show you today:



Skinny Card base White 5 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Black 5 3/8" x 3 3/8"
Heart Pattern 5 1/4" x 3 1/4" (BoBunny 'Head over Heels')
Black 4 5/8" x 2 5/8"
Blue Pattern 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" (Echo Park 'Head over Heels')
{Yes, both paper packs are called "Head over Heels" but are from different companies}
Miss Kate Cuttables "Bird on Branch with Birdhouse" (I didn't use the cute birdie this time)
Image cut @ 4.340" wide. I actually sized the bow birdhouse hanger a little larger.
Sentiment from Stampin' Up "One in a Million"

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

5 comments:

Brenda said...

This is adorable Janis! I love the heart leaves, and how cute is that bird house?!! Too cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute. hugs

Tara Bruening said...

Love this. It's so pretty. Great job Janis.

Sunshine Creations and Crafts said...

This is a great "pick me up" type of card. You just make the cutest darn cards from Miss Kate's Cuttables. <3Kim

Tom's Comment Counter