The tag I included on April's calendar was actually a tag I made in January. You can find that original post HERE.
- BoBunny Double Dot cardstock (shop TSQ), and various other scraps
- DESIGNER'S CALENDAR:
- "April" cut @ 5" with shadow
- Grid cut @ 5 1/2" and matted with various papers
- Day abbreviations cut @ 1"
- Numbers cut @ 1"
- Important Days stamped with "It's All About You" from Cardz TV Stamps using Ruby Red ink from Stampin' Up
Here are the details on the Funky Chicken Rain Dance Tag:
- ELEGANT EDGES:
- "Design 2" p. 70 cut @ 5" with shadow
- "Design 2" p. 70 cut twice @ 4 3/4" in 2 different patterned papers
- One of the papers was cut and placed on the bottom for the "rain puddle" look
- 3 BIRDS ON PARADE:
- Rain birdie p. 30 cut @ 3 1/2"
- Wings cut again using Cricut Craft Room stretching them to a larger size just for fun and placed at different angels than what the manual shows - again, just for fun
- Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
- Bird and Umbrella adhered with foam tape for dimension
- Yellow lashed googlie eyes from Hobby Lobby
- Black faux stitching and dots added to umbrella and rain boots
- Ribbon from Michael's Dollar Bin
- The Robin's Nest Blue tear drops added with glue dots for rain
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Critter Captions" used for sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink
- Background pattern papers from Doodle Deux 6x6 pad I got at Hobby Lobby
I removed the February calendar, slid the March one over and pinned up April with Clothespins.
Thanks for coming by today!
Reminder! My Close To My Heart very first online Party is going on now! You still have time to go shopping for some new papers, inks, textiles, blocks, embellishments, stamp sets, tools, etc. Party orders will close on Saturday, March 16th at midnight. Just visit my
CTMH Rep's page (Lucy) and click on JOIN beside JANIS' CRAFTY ONLINE PARTY!
I sure do appreciate it! And it's FUN FUN FUN!