Today I want to show you some 3"x 3" Thank You notes I made.
I am winding down my first Close To My Heart Online Party with my Rep, Lucy. I wanted to be able to mail out thank you notes to everyone who ordered from my party. (You still have time to shop! The party does not close until midnight tonight - so be sure to stop over to Lucy's CTMH online store and click on JANIS' CRAFTY ONLINE PARTY to shop with me! THANKS!)
There's the outside and the inside. I made a few extra just in case I'd need more. It's easier to make too many while you are already cutting, inking, stamping, punching, than to have to come back later and get all your supplies out again. :)
- Green Stampin' Up cardstock for card base cut @ 6" x 3", scored and folded @ 3"
- Pattern paper from scraps cut @ 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Scallop and Circle punches for image matting
- Image stamps from Studio G stamped using Ruby Red Stampin' Up ink
- Sentiment mat is Stampin' Up Window Punch
- Cardz TV Stamps "Heartfelt Thanks" stamp set used for sentiment
- Inside white mat cut @ 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Tree is from Studio G stamped using Garden Green Stampin' Up ink
Easy peasy, and I think they came out so cute! Thanks for stopping by today.