MFPS Birdie Project... HERE
I have another Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps project to show you this morning.
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Orange mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
- Flower strip was snagged from my scrap pile
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS Clouds p. 42 cut at various sizes and ran through the Cuttlebug "Romance" folder, then inked around the edges with soft blue Colorbox ink
- SESAME STREET SEASONS Bird p. 35 cut @ 3 1/2" and adhered with an Action Wobble from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
- Orange button added and a blue dew drop adhered to center (also from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe)
- Sentiment mat is Fiskar's punch "Journal and Brackets"
- Bird is enhanced with funny eye stickers from Michael's and some fuzzy tiny pieces on belly from Walmart
- Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps "Tweet That" for sentiment stamp
|Action Wobble in Action|
Thanks for stopping by today!
See you tomorrow!