Thursday, October 11, 2012

Unexpected Challenge... WINNER!

See my tiny little tag I posted earlier today... HERE.

Thank you all so much for playing along in my Unexpected Challenge. Your projects were awesome! 

The winner of 
"I'm Going Batty Stamp Set" by MFPS

.....is Scrappin Dhilly!
Congratulations!
Created by Scrappin Dhilly
Please email me your USA mailing address to 66cricket at gmail dot com.
:) Janis
NOTICE TO WINNERS: If you are a prize winner, and you do not claim your prize within one week of winning, the prize will  go back in the pot to be re-drawn at a later date.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Scrappin Dhilly!!How AWESOME is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome shoe!!! Love the idea. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks so much! Looking forward to more of your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner-love the shoe!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete