A Little Collection of Happy Things
I’ve been making Little Notes—small illustrated moments to share a kind thought, a smile, or a little encouragement. There’s a girl reaching for an apple, a girl making friends with a lamb, and many more scenes I had fun bringing to life.
The overlapping picture is a peek at the collection. You’ll find all 20 individual images and 4 collages in my Hello, Happy Things Facebook group, where I’m sharing the full set for you to use in your own happy makes.
I hope these bring a little happiness to whatever you’re creating. 💛
Come on over and take a look: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hellohappythings
Life is short… do what you love!
Thanks for stopping by,
Janis
🌸 Pause Dream Enjoy
🌸 Crafting Happiness Challenges
🌸 Hello, Happy Things (https://www.facebook.com/groups/hellohappythings)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting! I would love to hear from you in the comments!
And please click the FOLLOW button. :)