Friday, July 31, 2026

PDE Stationary #1 - Back to School FREE TO DOWNLOAD FOR YOU TO USE!

Today, I have something completely different that I've been working on for about a month now. I'm so excited to share with you a new hobby in my craft room!! I've been working very hard to make this happen, and I'm tickled with how well its been going. 

Introducing:
PDE Stationary

It's been so fun creating a various array of stationary. 
Today I start sharing with you what I've been creating.
There is so much you can do with this. 
AND, it's free for you to download and use.

* Letter Writing
* Journaling
* Bible Study
* Daily Planning
* Creative Writing
* Getting Organized
* Being Creative
* Relaxing
* Project Ideas
* Note Taking
* Budget Tracking
* Meal Planning
* Memory Keeping
* Language Learning
* Calligraphy
* Bullet Journaling
* Affirmations
* Brain Dumping
* Event Planning
* Scrapbooking
* Dream Journaling
* Fitness Tracking
* Reminders to Self
* Emotion Documenting

........ The list goes on.

#1 - Back To School


Again, you can download this for FREE!
Lots more to come, so check back often.

Thanks for stopping by,
Janis
🌸 Pause Dream Enjoy
🌸 Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I would love to hear from you in the comments!
And please click the FOLLOW button. :)