Thursday, July 23, 2026

Sometimes You Need To Just Chill


Sometimes You Need to Just Chill

Life moves fast, but God never intended us to rush through every moment. Sometimes the best thing we can do is slow down, smile, sip something refreshing, and enjoy the simple blessings all around us. A peaceful heart is a gift worth making time for.

Scripture:
"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." — Matthew 11:28 (NLT)

Dear Lord,
Thank You for reminding us that it's okay to slow down. Help us trade busyness for peace, worry for trust, and hurried moments for grateful ones. Teach us to enjoy the simple blessings You place in our path each day and to find true rest in You. Amen. 💛🌼


Thanks for stopping by,
Janis
🌸 Pause Dream Enjoy
🌸 Crafting Happiness Challenges

I Love being a Gold Club Member at The Stamps of Life!
Clubs start at $13.99 / Month.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I would love to hear from you in the comments!
And please click the FOLLOW button. :)