Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2024

#7 (restarted) 2024 Reading Challenge (SPOILERS)

SPOILERS!!!!!

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE PLANS TO READ THIS BOOK.

........................................................................................................................


#7 of 52 for Goodreads 2024 Reading Challenge
eBook & Audiobook
4 stars
Started Feb 7... paused to wait on Audiobook
Re-Started Feb 23
Finished Feb 25


The One
by John Marrs

Here we are again!
I started the ebook version on Feb 7 and quickly decided I needed the Audiobook instead. LOL I put a hold on it, and it was available to me to re-start on Feb 23.

Good book. Good idea for a story. I loved all the different character stories going on at the same time and "visiting each one to catch up" in-between all the other character stories going on. 

I could have done without some of the content. But I blame that on our culture these days.

I also didn't like all the people that died at the end. Some of the characters had happy or happy-ish endings, but some were killed off. I suppose I'm just the kind of person that loves a good ending, happy ending, everything is gonna be alright ending..... but again, they can't all be like that. 

Still, really good book. Great idea for a story. Would love to read more as in a series for this... maybe with more happy tales. :) 


2024 Book Cover Challenge:
Prompt : A book with a White cover 

2024  52 Book Club Reading Challenge:
Prompt 3: A book with more than 40 Chapters
This book at 103!!

A to Z Reading Challenge:
Title Beginning with O : The One 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment