Followers

Friday, March 8, 2024

#18 2024 Reading Challenge

#18 of 52 for Goodreads 2024 Reading Challenge
eBook & Audiobook
5 stars
Started Feb 29 (Leap Year!)
Finished Mar 1

Anxious People
by Fredrik Backman

My favorite book of all time is "A Man Called Ove" by Fredrik Backman. The book I'm talking about today, Anxious People, is the 2nd book I've read by the same author. Oh my gosh. I loved it! 💕

All the characters, their individual stories, how the lives of the characters overlapped with other characters... all pieced together bit by bit and lots of "ohhhhh" moments.

So good. Read it. You won't regret it.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment