Followers

Friday, August 18, 2023

Bookmarks - Flamingo

Flower theme this month at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

***************


Had some fun with our laser cutter!

I cut out some 1/8" wood and adhered printed out Flamingo art for the front. I left the backs blank natural wood. I covered the front with Mod Podge to seal the ink, added ribbon, and done! 
Love love love


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!

:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy

****

Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

3 comments:

  1. Janis, these bookmarks are so cute! Flamazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I LOVE the flamingo's. What a wonderful idea to add them to wood. They look really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis - would you consider selling a set of these to me? If so, how much would you be asking?

    ReplyDelete