Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Candy Cane Holders

Thanksgiving or Anything Fall all month long at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
Come link up your creations!


Today I'm sharing some Candy Cane holders that can be passed out to students, given to staff at office visits, added to stockings, and so many more ideas. The Candy Canes I used are Raspberry flavored. :)

This Silhouette cut file did include a small tag that I chose to leave out of my project. It would come in handy when added to gifts under the tree, but I intend to just randomly pass them out to office staff, cashier, bag boys, etc when I'm out and about running errands.

Cardstock: Recollections
Design Paper: Simple Stories- Winter Cottage
Other: Raspberry Candy Canes

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

2 comments:

  1. Cute peppermint candy holders
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea to just pass them out like that. I love how you have done each one, maybe an idea I can copy?
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete