Thursday, November 3, 2022

All Your Comments .... & Another finished Puzzle

Thanksgiving all month long at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

I hope everyone is having a really fun day! Guess what? 
I just realized I had over 242 comments 
Waiting for me to approve over the last several months. 
Oh my. I had no idea. They are ALL published now. Sorry, everyone!! 
I haven't been getting emails to moderate them. (rolling eyes)

Anyway, all is good now. 


 I finished another puzzle yesterday. :)

This one is from Amazon.

Puzzle Pieces: 750
Brand: Buffalo
Name: Raining in Paris
Size: 24" x 18"







Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

2 comments:

  1. I've had a few comments in spam, which I only see when I remember to look! I love this puzzle, is it another huge one? It has such pretty colours.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your puzzle. I’ve had a lot of trouble with Bloglovin for a good while. I was not able to open it or leave comments. Now that it seems to be working for me I just need to get back to posting
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete