Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Traditional Scrapbook Layout for 2 Different Sizes

 Good morning, everyone!

Here is a layout I made that will fit with 2 different sizes of scrapbooking styles. These photos are of me and my husband, Tom; and Tom with our special needs daughter, Bonnie. They were taken last month at our daughter's wedding celebration party when they got back from their honeymoon. What a fabulous night! Lots of dancing. Lots of laughing. Just good family fun.


This was created on cardstock 8 1/2" x 11".
I used a Close To My Heart scrapbook layout for this size in Cricut Design Space.

Products from Close To My Heart:

Both of the fat arrow and hearts were cut out pieces of other designs on this layout

I did add the "Thankful" cut (CTMH cricut image set)

 Blessed Beyond Measure stamp set

Cardstock and papers from Magical kit

Here is the same layout designed for 12" x 12" scrapbooking:


LOVE was punched out with from a Pocket Scrapbooking card included in the Magical kit.

The heart border at the bottom was the tiny strip of paper that's above the 12x12 pattern sheets.

The background pattern paper was cut out of the same blue sheet I used for the 12x12 background.


Same thing for the red background paper.



That's it! I know this was long Thanks for hanging in there, and thanks for visiting / commenting!
Shop Close To My Heart (CTMH) with me
Hugs!
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a stunning page. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! Love the pictures! Congratulations on your daughters wedding!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete