Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Update on Wedding Photos posted below

 Good morning, everyone!

I just wanted to point out the significance of the 2 metal heart charms I added to the Pocket insert on the layout posted yesterday.
 

It is my belief that when you marry, its more than just a legal piece of paper. There's something much deeper that you can't see happening. 

Genesis 2:20-24 (NIV)
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

The metal heart charms are there as a reminder that two hearts now beat as one.

I'll be back later on tomorrow with a traditional style scrapbook layout that will fit in an 8 1/2" x 11" album/notebook. 
Hope to see you then!

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
Shop Close To My Heart (CTMH) with me
Hugs!
:) Janis

2 comments: