Monday, November 16, 2020

Anything But a Card Challenge

 It's No Cards - Anything But a Card challenge time at my Crafting Happiness Challenge blog this week. Come join us!


You'll notice I have 3 different pocket letters I created this month using some of the same die cut images from the Cricut library. The colors may alter a bit on the die cuts, but the pocket letters also have slight differences to them as well.  I'm in a pocket letter swap group on Facebook (which I love), so I was doing a little bit of mass producing with the die cuts and papers.

Supplies:
pocket letter base
washi tape
Cricut die cuts
bookmark created in Cricut
Extra thick twine
ribbon
ink
buttons
flowers
stamped sentiments

Thanks for stopping by today.
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pocket letter!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete