Saturday, November 28, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 Who had a fabulous Thanksgiving?!

We stayed home (just the 3 of us) and created a Whole Foods, Plant Based meal. Last year we were vegan too, but I did cheat a little with turkey and ham. 

So.... so much has been going on. You've probably noticed I'm not posting daily like I have for years. Well, we have moved (temporarily) just so we can work on the house easier without living in it.

Our darling, Ginger, passed away on November 20th. She was 6 years old. My heart is broken. I was able to pick up her ashes a couple of days ago.

And... this has nothing to do with why I've been busy, but I'm so happy that I've lost over 40 pounds. 

Now... on to some crafty funness...



Adorable image from Imagine That Digistamp
Marleen's Christmas Stocking
Sizzix die for goody pocket
Jingle Bell (from Santa's sleigh that fell off last year and rollled down our roof into the snow)
Stitched dies from Amazon
Ribbon from stash
Krispy Kreme DOUGHNUTS card (from our grandson's fundraiser)
Who doesn't LOVE doughnuts?!

This project created especially for the Imagine That Progressive Challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone.
Hugs!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janis I am so sorry for your loss. Your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! To lose a companion is heartbreaking, my heart goes out to you. As for your weight loss, WOW! that is incredible, I know how hard it is. Love your pretty image on the pocket bag.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a fanstic gift card holder Janis! I LOVE it :)
    And I really can empathize with you on the loss of your dog, we lost ours last year. We did end up rescuing a new dog after 5 months though, and it does help alot. Congrats on your weight loss! And good luck with all your house improvements! We're in that same boat as we're going to put it up for sale in the Spring, so lots to do. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season - maybe you can get a personalized tree ornament with your dog's picture on it? :)

    Thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp this month! Hope to see you again.
    Cheers,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about Ginger. Cute little package
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete