Thursday, March 21, 2019

Little Miss Sunshine

PERSONAL NOTE:

Thank you so much for your prayers and encouraging comments! Surgery went well. I’m so happy I’m passed that part and in the recovery stage now. Your prayers were felt, and I can’t thank you enough. Please continue to pray for me. I have 6-8 weeks to go for recovery. My family is very supportive and it makes me feel so loved. I’m home now with limited movement and activity. My husband, Tom, is the best! He’s doing all the cooking, cleaning, caring for Bonnie and the dogs, and having to bring me stuff and care for me. What a blessing he is!! Everyone at the hospital was  nice and gentle with me. My surgeon is completely awesome and took pictures of what she did during surgery so I could see. So cool. And my children! They have brightened my days and continue to make me laugh and smile. I probably won’t be sitting at the computer any time soon, but I will continue to check your comments from my phone. I have cards scheduled to post through the first week of April and then a couple scheduled around Easter. I’ll let you know when I’m back to crafting some new things. Again, thank you guys. I have a long recovery road ahead, but hopeful it will be great. 



Precious Moments pre-colored image from the Silhouette store
My Creative Time stitched grass border die
Cloud punch
Circle & scallop circle punches
Pattern papers from scrap box
Sentiment stamp from Cardz TV Stamps, Girl Talk

Thanks for visiting with me. Have a blessed day.
:) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment