Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Circle Fun Fold Card

Hello my friends!
Here's another card in my Flip Flap Card series.


Stampin' Up stamp set, A Little Wild
Colored with stampin' blends
Cardstock and pattern papers from SU

Lots of space to write or stamp a sweet message on the inside.


It's a great way to use up some scrap pieces
of pattern papers and cardstock.
And of course it mails flat with no extra postage.
That's always nice.


I cut out several of Lori Whitlock's Flip Flap cards
but I didn't cut the card bases - just the decorative pieces.
A while back I found a way to make these cards
in a much simpler way. Is simpler a word? It is now.

Instead of cutting out the card base
 (which is confusing to me to figure out which way it folds),
I fold a regular A2 size card, 
then fold the front cover back onto itself.
I add the card decorative pieces
only attaching the center overlapping piece
on the left of the folded front cover.
I'm telling you - it's so much less frustrating and easier this way!

Big hugs to you all!
:) Janis
Shared: