Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Flower Fun Fold Card

Hello my friends!
Yesterday I cut out several of Lori Whitlock's Flip Flap cards
but I didn't cut the card bases - just the decorative pieces.
A while back I found a way to make these cards
in a much simpler way. Is simpler a word? It is now.
Instead of cutting out the card base
 (which is confusing to me to figure out which way it folds),
I fold a regular A2 size card, 
then fold the front cover back onto itself.
I add the card decorative pieces
only attaching the center overlapping piece
on the left of the folded front cover.
I'm telling you - it's so much less frustrating and easier this way!

This card has nothing but the decorative pieces added.
No embellishments or stamping of any kind,
and I think it's so pretty.


Lots of space to write or stamp a sweet message on the inside.


For the next several days, I'll be posting more of these cards.
It's a great way to use up some scrap pieces
of pattern papers and cardstock.
And of course it mails flat with no extra postage.
That's always nice.
Hope you'll like the cards I post for the next few days.
Big hugs to you all!
:) Janis
Shared:

7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! I love the bright bold colors on this one. Such a happy card! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT thinking Janis AND result, a fabulous card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Miss Janis! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete