Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2019

New Online Study via Lifeway


Hi, friends!

Lifeway started a new online Bible study today. It's on the book of JOB. You'll need to purchase the student workbook, but the weekly videos will be available FREE during the study, and a couple of weeks after just in case any of us miss a week or get behind. After that, they will be available for purchase.

I'm really excited about it. I bought my workbook in November, even though I wasn't sure if I would enjoy studying a book that has Job suffering. But you know, that was very selfish of me. God teaches us things sometimes through things we don't enjoy. Like when we are suffering.  After the first video session today, I can truly say I'm excited to dig into this book.

Job is not a book of the Bible I ever spent much time reading. So I know very little about it. Which is good because that means I have a lot I can learn.

Here are links to Lifeway and the study if you want to get more information.

Announcing Job Online Bible Study
Lifeway online store to purchase Job workbook
Find out More
Other Bible Studies via Lifeway Women (save this link!)

Online Bible Studies are a great way to stay in God's word with other Godly women when weekly scheduled meetings don't always coordinate with our lives.

I hope you'll check it out and consider studying with us.

Much love and blessings to you!
:) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment