Sunday, October 28, 2018

Halloween Coffee Tags

Oh my gosh. I love this coffee tag cut file. You can find it HERE.

I made three of these tags using different pattern papers. This is the third and last one I have to show you. I did add the shadow layer to the cut file. Love, love, love how simple these are to make. And they turn out so cute!

Pebbles 6x6 paper pad, Midnight Haunting
SU spider web doily (retired)
Cardz TV Stamps, Frankly Frightful

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Your comment prompt for today is:
Is Pumpkin Spice on your list of favorites for Autumn?

Hugs!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Love this Halloween coffee cup tag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fabulous!! Love the pumpkin paper!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete