Friday, October 5, 2018

Let's Craft and Create, October Challenge

Hi, everyone! 

It's time for a new monthly challenge at Let's Craft and Create!

October Challenge, Paper Strips instead of Ribbon

My Design Team Project


Stampin' Up! supplies:
Stamp Set: Birthday Wit
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tutti-Fruitti

This stamp set cracks me up!

For the strips of Designer Series Paper, I cut the 6x6 sheets into one inch strips. I randomly added them to the front of the card, and then trimmed off the overhang. The pieces trimmed off, I added to the bottom of the inside of the card. I  couldn't just throw out this gorgeous paper!



I hope to see you link up your project over at Let's Craft and Create!



4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic fun design, love it. I often use offcut strips of my paper inside the card, put love how you added them just poking up. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love how you decorated the inside also. Love the sentiment
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis this is a stunning card I love that design. It is a great way to use up strips of paper. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card with strips
    shyla teamie@LCC

    ReplyDelete