Thursday, March 9, 2017

Easter Train Banner

I thought it would be fun to create an Easter Train Banner. I saw these SVG cuts from Doodlebug and fell in love with them. They are so cute. We have so much going on right now, that it has taken me several days piddling with this one cut, to finally get it paper pieced, photo'd, and watermarked. LOL I'm sure after we get moved and settled next week, I won't be so busy.


You can find these Easter Express cuts at the Lori Whitlock online store, and also in the Silhouette store which is where I got mine. Here is the link to this cute cut and part of the Easter Express Train.

Sil ID# 182932

It's easy to find all the pieces for the Easter Express. Just go to the Silhouette online store and click on Artists at the top of the page and then select Doodlebug Design. Don't forget to grab the train tracks. At first I thought it was a fence. I suppose you could use it that way too, but it will look so cute on the wall as a banner with the track and all the cars to the train. I may even put it across the bottom of several 12x12 scrapbook pages for Easter Pictures.

Just a note, when I opened this cut file in my Silhouette software, I did not resize anything, I just cut it out exactly how it opened.


Oh man! I see I didn't get the bottom ruler in the photo. It measures about 5 1/4 x 8 3/4 without resizing it when opening the file in the Silhouette software.

Go have some fun today. Laugh a little, and smile a lot. Be infectious with happiness so that people find you a joy to be around.

God Bless you!


1 comment: