Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sunny Day Ch# 16 Always Anything Goes

Sunny Day Crafting 

Ch# 16 Always Anything Goes


My Design Team Project



Cricut Create a Critter 2 Happy Fall Tree Cut
Cricut Cartridge Elegant Edges for image matting
Pattern papers from scraps
Solid paper from Close To My Heart
Kraft card base
Simon Says Stamp Uplifting Thoughts stamp set
Image and Image Mat both adhered with foam tape
Some edges inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink



I'd love you to play along with us!
:) Janis
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

15 comments:

  1. Such a fun and bright autumn creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous,love your tree.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I adore the sentiment and the smiling tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card was certainly responsible for my smile, really sweet tree and lovely deign. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Autumn Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! The fall tree and papers are fantastic - and I just love that fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Love the smiling tree and great sentiment - put a smile on my face! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card design. Love the smiling tree! Thanks for joining in at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOVE this card! Really pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again for our October challenge!

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card and you really put a smile on my face. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable! Your tree made me smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww Janis, that's the cutest lil tree :)

    ReplyDelete