Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sunny Day Ch# 15Always Anything Goes

Sunny Day Crafting 

Ch# 15 Always Anything Goes




My Design Team Project




CTMH Jeepers Creepers Workshop Kit
Monstrous Halloween Stamp Set & Thin Cuts Bundle (Item# Z4006)



Oh my gosh! I am loving these papers, stamps, and thin cut dies!

I'd love you to play along with us!
Link up your project at Sunny Day Crafting
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

8 comments:

  1. Love your cute Spooky cards Janis, fab images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job on the CTMH stamps, Janis! TFS<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute Janis!! Love the paper and those little monsters are just darling!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the little monsters and the colors that you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny cards! Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion Challenges. Good Luck, hugs Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute design and fun colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky party
    Let's Color Linky party

    ReplyDelete