Tuesday, February 16, 2016

PINspirational


This week's Photo Inspiration


PINspirational has a new challenge starting today!
Above is the new inspirational photo for the new challenge.
Click the link, and join the fun!
Our sponsor this week is
Sasayaki Glitter


My Design Team Project

I decided to use the banners from this photo as my card inspiration. That's the great thing about the PINspirational challenges. Anything from the photo that inspires you, you can use on your project. It could be the colors, shapes, images, etc.


Sil ID# 78940 Simple Stories Bike
Sil ID# 78939 Simple Stories Banner
The background is actually a Project Life card from the Super Cute Value Kit. I trimmed it a little and rounded the edge I trimmed to match the other edge that was already rounded.
The bike was adhered with foam tape for dimension
Tiny little Aqua gems were added to the bike and banner.
Super simple, but I love the colors and how it came out.

Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!




5 comments:

  1. A perfect card... makes me ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a gorgeous and fresh card! love it Janis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike! See this is ALL your fault - stuck in my head! UGH!! LOL LOVE your sweet card! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours of your card. A perfect card for our challenge at ABC Challenges. Thanks for sharing with us and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete