Thursday, February 11, 2016

Gift Box Punch Board PURSE

Hi, everyone! 
YouTube is a wonderful thing.
I've been searching for craft ideas using the different We R Memory Keepers Punch Boards. So much fun stuff. You people are talented! I love the way you figure things out and then teach us how to do it too. Thank you!  

Today's Project


This purse was created using the Gift Box Punch Board and following the instructions from Papercraft Button's YouTube video HERE

Here are the basic steps for the punch board. But watch the video in case there are any typos here, and to follow the folding and adhesive steps.

Start with 12x12 paper.

Line up at L (large), punch, score down and across.
(Make sure you extend the arm. I forgot to do that at first.)
Slide paper down to XL, score diagonal @ XL.
Repeat for all 4 sides.

Flip paper over.
Line up at Large, punch.
Repeat for all 4 sides.

Fold in 2 opposite triangles and adhere. 
This will be the puffed out sides of your purse. 
By folding in the triangles instead of cutting them off, 
it gives the sides more stability.

Follow video instructions for the rest of the folding, adding adhesive, adhering purse straps, and for the Velcro closure.


Stampin' Up Brights collection (paper)
SU Tempting Turquoise ink
SU Punch Bunch stamp set
My Creative Time Scalloped and Stitched Circle Dies


This was so fun!!
I am slowly collecting all of the We R Memory Keepers Punch Boards. So you'll be seeing a lot of projects using them on my blog.


Thanks for stopping by today!
See you tomorrow!

P.S. Don't forget to link up at PDE Linky Party (always anything goes) and at Paper Play Sketches!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Job Janis - you go on collecting! You are going to be doing that Happy Dance creating with the punch boards! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I need to try one. Thanks for the happy mail. I'm glad you liked your goodies! You're My Besties card is gorgeous :-) I will treasure it! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete