Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Besties Card

Hi, everyone! Today I am excited to share with you a digi stamp card. No, I did NOT color this image. Are you kidding me? I can't color like you all can. So I downloaded several digi PRE-colored images. Yep, that works great for me.

My Project:


Don't you just love her with her blue glasses and orange hairbow?
Doodlebug Design, Sunkissed, 6x6 pad
Sequin & Gems
My Favorite Things, Stitched Rectangle Dies


See you tomorrow.


14 comments:

  1. Janis - I can't color either!!! I got the entire set of Spectrum Noir Markers and I still stink at coloring! It was never my thing - so I'm gonna try these pre-colored digi's - they look amazing and so does your card! LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Janis! Can I ask where you got the cute digi stamp at? Its adorable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so adorable, Janis!! I love how the papers match her perfectly!! So sweet!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your paper choices with her. Thank you for sharing it at Besties International.
    Coco Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Love the image and all those fun layers - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Good Luck and Welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little card! Fun digi:) She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness gracious!!! This card is totally fabulous!!! And that image is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image with great coloring !
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack