Hi, everyone! Today is the last of the little decorated gift bags I've been creating and sharing with you this week.
- House Snow Globe - Miss Kate Cuttables (print and cut)
- Sizzix Bigz Die for Gift Bag - Amazon
- Foam Tape to adhere snow globe to bag - Amazon
- Doodlebug Textured cardstock - Amazon
- Twine - stash
- Hollydays set - Pink & Main Stamps
Here are all of the decorated Gift Bags together. I love them. They are so cute!
Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!
Hey, before you go, don't forget to come link up the projects you are working on over at my linky party blog, PDE Linky Party, and see what our Design Team has been crafting lately. (Get it? PDE Linky Party - as in Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.) It's Always ANYTHING GOES (not just papercrafting although that's my favorite kind). New linky parties start over every Friday. Unlimited times you can link up, and you can combine with an unlimited number of other challenges. Come show off your talents! Link up!