Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Winter Scene Card

Hi, everyone! I love it when I find a great complete card file in the Silhouette store. This one is one of my favorites because just by changing the tree papers from solid colors, to pattern papers, to embossing cardstock, it can really change the entire look of your card!  I did add some punched snowflakes to this one that didn't come with the cut file, and I love how it looks.


  • Christmas Tree Scene Card
  • Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
  • Shiny foil- this has been in my stash for years - I never knew what to do with it until now!
  • Martha Stewart snowflake punch
  • Silver gems (Walmart)
  • Scrappy Moms - Merry & Bright stamp set
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - photo inspiration (I used snowflakes)
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
12 Months of Christmas - anything goes
Shopping our Stash - let it snow
Die Cuttin' Divas - anything Christmas
Paperminutes - winter greetings
Dies R Us - use snowflakes
Fantastic Tuesday - make it sparkle
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Ch (Saturdays)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Ch Extra (Monthly)
Craftyhazelnut's Pattern Paper Ch


Thanks for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow!!




Hey, before you go, don't forget to come link up the projects you are working on over at my linky party blog, PDE Linky Party, and see what our Design Team has been crafting lately.