Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dinosaur Belly Box

I love the Belly Boxes at My Scrap Chick! They are cute, easy to assemble, and you can add surprises, candy, or love notes to the box part. Fun!!


Mouth, feet and toes all adhered with foam tape or dimensionals
Everything inked around the edges
Ink added to cheeks
Love the yellow eye shadow googlie eyes


Thanks for stopping by to see what I was up to today. See you again tomorrow!
:) Janis

Submitted:
Make It Monday (anything goes)
Silhouette Chs (anything goes)
Avenue 613 (anything goes)
The Crazy Challenge (fairytale)
Divas By Design (anything goes)

15 comments:

  1. WOW, this box is fantastic! Love the dino and the work with the ink you did to add dimension...
    Saw it at MIM.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Janice! I love the googly eyes! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie!
    He turned out wonderfully.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and sweet card Janis - have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your box, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a fantastic project ,so cute I am sure whoever receives this will be delighted..
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I accidentally put my original comment as a reply to someone else's. Sorry about that. Well anyway, as I said, I too love the boxes from My Scrap Chick; and yours is super cute. It is on my to do list in the next week or so. Thanks for sharing yours at MIM.

    ReplyDelete