Friday, August 2, 2013

Harley Var-room!

I had a special request to make another motorcycle card like the blue and brown card I posted earlier today. You can see that card HERE.
Here's my try at that. :)

Stampin' Up Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Designer Series Papers: Neutrals in Smoky Slate
Inks: Basic Black for edging around image
Image: MDS (My Digital Studio) Motorcycle is digi from Stampin' Up for the MDS software. 
I printed out several of these onto Whisper White cardstock using various SU inks
 (that are all available in the MDS software!).
Tools: Emosslits "Sweet Buttons" - white gel pen used to simulate thread in paper buttons
Non-SU: twine



inside
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! So glad that you linked up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete