My July Clubs will be having some fun with this Make & Take! This card is the same style as a card I created and posted not long ago in purple, but this time it's done with Crushed Curry.
- 131173 Crushed Curry cardstock card base cut @ 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Portrait Style
- 130132 Neutrals Designer Series Paper - Soft Suede Chevron Pattern cut @ 4 1/4" x 1 3/4"
- Wetlands Stamp Set: (w) 126695 or (c) 126697
- 131173 Crushed Curry ink
- 129983 Chalk Talk Dies
- 101610 Stamping Sponges
- 126872 Daffodil Delight Ribbon
- 122941 Mini Silver Brads
- 126189 Paper-Piercing Tool
- 113439 Big Shot
- 130658 Big Shot Magnetic Plate
- 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
- Whisper White for tag
- 100730 - 8 1/2" x 11"
- 124302 - 12" x 12"
To see my post for my purple version, click HERE.
SHOP STAMPIN' UP WITH ME NOW
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis
Love the style of this card.
So pretty! Great design!
Too cute! I am going to place that stamp set on my wishlist.
This is a really cute mini. I'll check out the link and hopefully I can follow the instructions. Thank you.
Post a Comment