Interested in joining one of my Monthly Stampin' Up Clubs? Click HERE for details.
Project Name: 3D - Post-It Note Purse
- 131295 Strawberry Slush (base)
- Cut @ 3 1/4" x 9:
- Scored and folded @ 3", 3 1/2", 6 3/4", 7 1/4"
- 129310 Gingham Garden (Decorative Series)
- Flap cut @ 3" x 1 1/2"
- Front bottom cut @ 3" x 2 3/4"
- 119747 Brights Button Collection
- 125575 Island Indigo
- 126877 Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Ribbon
- 104332 Snail
- 103683 Glue Dots (behind button and twine)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I have 2 Clubs I want to tell you about real quick.
My Monthly Stampin' Up Club: (USA addresses only)
- 6 members in the club
- Each member takes turns being the hostess for one month and gaining all the Hostess Benefits
- Each member has access to a secret Facebook group where we can ask questions, show our SU projects we've been working on, and just chat and have a good ole time
- Each member receives from me a monthly club kit that contains everything you need to make 1-2 fun projects (except adhesive)
Contact me CraftyJanis at live dot com for more details or to sign up!
- This club is directly through Stampin' Up
- No time commitment, you can TRY IT, Skip A Month, or keep playing month after month
- Paper Pumpkin Kit sent to you directly from Stampin' Up which includes ink, stamps, embellishments, paper.... everything you need to create a complete project in 30 minutes or less (except adhesive). Your first month even includes a crystal block for stamping!!
- Sign up or get more information directly through my PAPER PUMPKIN site... HERE
I hope you enjoyed my project for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Very PRETTY! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
This is very cute. TFS
What do you use to keep it closed?
D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
Hi! Sent you an email @ aol. :)
Very cute thanks for the inspiration . I love the paper you used.
Sorry for the MIA lots going on and a new roof Have a great week my friend.
hugs, DIANA L.
This project is just TOOOOOOOOO cute! Hope i's included in my Pumpkin Paper Kit. Would love to have one JUST like this and then I could make more for whatever occasions arise. Thanks for your help with my subscripption to PP! Hugs!
Post a Comment