Interested in joining one of my Monthly Stampin' Up Clubs? Click HERE for details.
Project Name: 3D - Post-It Note Purse
- 131295 Strawberry Slush (base)
- Cut @ 3 1/4" x 9:
- Scored and folded @ 3", 3 1/2", 6 3/4", 7 1/4"
- 129310 Gingham Garden (Decorative Series)
- Flap cut @ 3" x 1 1/2"
- Front bottom cut @ 3" x 2 3/4"
- 119747 Brights Button Collection
- 125575 Island Indigo
- 126877 Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Ribbon
- 104332 Snail
- 103683 Glue Dots (behind button and twine)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I have 2 Clubs I want to tell you about real quick.
My Monthly Stampin' Up Club: (USA addresses only)
- 6 members in the club
- Each member takes turns being the hostess for one month and gaining all the Hostess Benefits
- Each member has access to a secret Facebook group where we can ask questions, show our SU projects we've been working on, and just chat and have a good ole time
- Each member receives from me a monthly club kit that contains everything you need to make 1-2 fun projects (except adhesive)
Contact me CraftyJanis at live dot com for more details or to sign up!
- This club is directly through Stampin' Up
- No time commitment, you can TRY IT, Skip A Month, or keep playing month after month
- Paper Pumpkin Kit sent to you directly from Stampin' Up which includes ink, stamps, embellishments, paper.... everything you need to create a complete project in 30 minutes or less (except adhesive). Your first month even includes a crystal block for stamping!!
- Sign up or get more information directly through my PAPER PUMPKIN site... HERE
I hope you enjoyed my project for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!