PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CH# 33 "Flamingo or Pink projects"... HERE
CARDZ TV STAMPS CH#13 "Color Me Happy"... HERE
Welcome to Paper Playtime's Ch#82: Polka Dots + a Sentiment! Easy Peasy!
Here's the 1st card I made for this challenge:
|Project # 368 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Green mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Pink mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
- Polka Dot mat cut @ 3 1/3" x 4 3/4"
- CREATE A CRITTER Frog p. 24 cut @ 3"
- Clouds are from a Cricut cartridge, but they were in my extra cuts drawer and I can not remember which cart they are from.
- DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2" with shadow feature
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS Grass p. 49 cut @ 1" using Real Dial Size feature and trimmed to fit card
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Critter Captions" for sentiment stamp
|CARDZ TV STAMPS|
And here's my 2nd card for this challenge:
|Project #388 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Gold mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
- Black mat cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
- Polka Dot mat cut @ 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
- Sentiment Strip Black mat cut @ 1 1/8" x 3 5/8"
- Sentiment Strip Gold mat cut @ 1" x 3 5/8"
- POOH AND FRIENDS "Pooh 9" p. 25 cut @ 4"
- Dew Drops from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe
- Action Wobble from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe
- Queen Bee Stamp set from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe
|Dew Drops (The Royal Jewels)TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe|
|Action Wobble TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe|
|Queen Bee Stamp TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe|
Our sponsor this challenge is:
CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANTS
Lucy Kelleher, CTMH USA and Darla Haverstock, CTMH Canada
Lucy, CTMH USA
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/LucyK.CTMH
Darla, CTMH Canada
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/darlascrafts
The prize this challenge is the "Chalkboard Special Kit"!
We will be drawing 2 winners this challenge!
Please make sure you add USA or CANADA to your name when entering your projects for this challenge!
This brand new product is being introduced by Close to My Heart on August 1, 2012! This kit includes:
- a 12" x 12" Chalkboard Sheet (an adhesive-backed vinyl sheet that works with Cricut machines)
- Chalkboard shapes (adhesive-backed vinyl sheet with die-cut shapes - 12" x 6")
- Chalk Marker (Great for writing on our chalkboard shapes/sheet; it's a white, opaque, broad-tipped marker).
NOTE: For our Canadian winner: Due to shipping costs, the 12" x 12" chalkboard sheet will be cut into 2 sheets 6" x 12"
Come play with us! :) Janis
Oh my gosh, what fun cards! They are both just cute as can be. Love the sweet little frog and your Pooh card is just adorable! Great touch with the action wobble - too cute!
Love them both Janis! They are so cute :) TFS
love both cards!! loved the way you used the gems on the winnie the pooh card
Pooh is my favorite. You did a great job on them both but I'm a major pooh fan. TFS
Pooh Bear and the honey pot always makes me smile. The wobble is a cute addition.
I so love your darling cards!! That froggie is so cute and Pooh trying to get that last drop of honey out of the honeypot is adorable!!! :)
Both of your cards are so fabulous, Janis!! The froggie is toad-ally adorable, but Pooh is my favorite!! I love that he's wiggling and jiggling, trying to get out all the honey!! Amazing as always my friend :)
A Mermaid's Crafts
Post a Comment