Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MFPS Sneak Peek for August #2

Comment Counter Code FREE... HERE

So Tuesday I showed you a card with the sunshine.... today it's about the afternoon rain.

Next week starting on Tuesday, August 14th, I will be showing you projects I've made featuring Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps (MFPS) sets that are brand new releases for August. You won't be able to see the full sets until next week, but this week I'll be giving you some sneak peeks of what you'll find in the sets. :) I'm nice like that. LOL

Here is another sneak peek of  "Bring on the Sun." Are you ready?


Project #364 of this year
MFPS August #3
  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Black mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Blue polka dot mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
  • MFPS "Bring on the Sun" stamp set for sentiment stamp
  • PAISLEY Rain Boot p. 49 cut @ 3" and added faux stitching around it just for fun
  • Epoxy sticker on boot from $1 bin at Michael's
  • DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2" with shadow
  • ELEGANT EDGES for sentiment mat (I pulled this out my drawer of extra cuts)
  • Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest
Thanks for stopping by today! 

Don't forget to join us for the MFPS August Stamp Release blog hop next week. Each day, Tuesday through Friday, I'll be showcasing a brand new stamp set! And they are AWESOME!

See you again tomorrow. If you want the FREE code that will number your comments for you (if you use blogger), my husband, Tom,  wrote HTML code to do that, and it works with the updated blogger. Click HERE to visit my post about that, get the code, and see step by step photo instructions of how to add it to your blog. It sure does make it easier when using random.org to pick a winner and not having to count the comments.

Smiles! :) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Super cute...love the raindrops! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Janis, I love those boots and your strawberry epoxy sticker is perfect. I'm looking forward to checking out that kit next week. I've never tried those papers --- Maybe I will have to check them out.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete