Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Saturday, February 4, 2012

You Make Me Happy!

A few months ago I was able to get the POOH & FRIENDS Cricut cartridge. I love this cartridge. The cuts are in just a few layers and the Icon cuts are super simple. What a great cartridge!

Project #35 of this year
This card just makes me smile. Here are all the details so you can make one just like it if you want.

Heart background paper from TARGET $1.00 bin. It came with 8 sheets of heart papers in shades of red and pink with 4 of the sheets having silver foiled hearts. Very pretty!
Blue papers from DCWV The Winter Combo Stack.
Ribbons are from Michael's.
POOH & FRIENDS for Pooh's sweet smiling face p. 17 cut @ 2 3/4".



Pooh's mat is cut from ELEGANT EDGES p. 51 "Butterfly 2" with Shadow cut @ 3 1/2".



The PERFECT sentiment stamp is from
Mary of CARDZ TV STAMPS.
"You make me happy!" is from her new "HUGS & KISSES" stamp set!
Go check it out and get your's ordered. She also has several new sets!


I am entering this into the USE PINK challenge at....



Thanks for stopping by, commenting, and following!

You make me happy!
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this card! the double ribbon technique looks great with the colors on the card. I have this proudly displayed on my Janis wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this. It is so cute. Love the what you did with your ribbons too.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack