Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Friends Are The Best Presents


2012! I can't believe how fast 2011 went!
Today is a special day - it's my sister's birthday!  This is the beginning of her last year in her decade of 40's. :) She probably didn't want me saying that. Oh well. Cat's out of the bag now. 

Project #3 of 2012
I just love this card. It's really nothing special. Just makes me smile.  Here are all the details:
TALL Card (9" x 8" and scored @ 4" for a 9" x 4" card)
Background papers are from Ki stack called "Fancy Free".
POOH & FRIENDS Cricut cart for all cuts.
Piglet cut @ 3" from page 39.


Sign cut @ 3" from page 56.


Pooh cut @ 3 1/2" from page 19.


"Friends are the best present!" from Cardz TV Stamps "Home For Christmas" set.


Thanks for stopping by today! Big hugs & Best Wishes for a very happy new year!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. super cute card, love it!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I love it. I like making these tall cards too just not sure why I don't do more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. I like tall cards too and need to make more of them. Easy to find envelopes for them to fit in.

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! And the sentiment is awesome! 'Cus friends are the best presents!!!! Love ya my friend!!!!!!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is totally sweet! I love Piglet and Pooh!

    ReplyDelete