Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Show It Off



Hi, crafters!

Well, tomorrow is the day we move across town to a bigger place. All of my crafting goodness is packed and ready to load in the trailer tonight for the move in the morning. I'm having withdrawals.

I thought it would be fun for you guys to share with me what you have been working on or share one of your favorite projects from the past. It can be anything crafty. Crochet, painting, paper crafts, etc.

After we get moved, unpacked, and settled (probably by next week), I'll choose one or two random entries from the link-ups and send  you a little somethin' somethin' from me. (USA addresses only)

So inspire me while I'm not able to do any crafting, and SHOW OFF your new or past favorite creations!


...


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

2 comments: