Thursday, March 17, 2016

Cardz 4 Galz Ch# 18

Hi, everyone! Today I am sharing the new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
Hope you'll join us this week!

This Week's Challenge:

Cute & Cuddly


My Design Team Project:


Mojo Monday archived Sketch from October 19, 2015
My Favorite Things, Cross-Stitch Oval dies
Corner Rounder
Penny Black, Beau Jardin, 6x6 paper pad
Project Life Jouranling dies
Stampin' Up, Bring on the Cake, stamp set
Crop-a-dile for hole punch
Ribbon from stash (Walmart)
Dot Runner, Foam Adhesive



Link up here:


Hope you'll join us this week!
See you tomorrow.

Submitted


8 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the little lamb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love the little lamb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!! Love the lamb and those fabulous papers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab design, So sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet! Love that little lamb, beautiful colors and great Mojo Sketch!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What says spring better than a new baby lamb?!? Cute card, Janie. Thanks so much for posting your creation with us this week at Creative Knockouts. So glad you joined our Spring Challenge. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous - such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Janis and thank you so much for your comment on my blog entry for Cardz 4 Galz.
    Your card is beyond adorable, I always admire and get so inspired by people who can make punch art, I absolutely LOVE this little lamb you made with punches!!! I think I can recognize a few I have. The expression on this sweetie's face is priceless, your layout and the pattern paper you used is just so beautiful.
    Thank you for inspiring me to get my punches out and give this a try.
    I just discovered this challenge blog and I'm already subscribed, it's awesome!!

    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete