Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting #3

Hi, everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.

This Week's Photo Inspiration



My Design Team Project


Fun Z-Fold card 
Stampin' Up cardstock 
Doodlebug Design, Take Note, 6x6 paper pad
Buttons from stash
Cricut Cuts:
 Bunny, Create A Critter
Tag, Tags Bags Boxes & More
Grass, Paper Dolls for Every Day
Hills, My Quiet Book
Tim Holtz, Walnut Stain, Distress Ink on grass edges
Stampin' Up, Dimensionals to adhere Bunny to tag
Pink & Main, Believe Script stamp set
(I don't have any Easter stamps! But I thought this worked out well.)


Like my card? Find it in my Etsy shop here.

Link Up Here




9 comments:

  1. Create A Critter is one of my favorite cartridges!! Your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, Janis. I like the idea of using a tag as that front piece. Gonna save that idea in my very small memory bank. kReN

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hopping cute.
    TTFN
    pannelldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is really cute Janis!! Loving that bunny. And the 2 different color and 4 different style of buttons!! Great card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card and this is one of my all time favorite cartridges~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. You card is SIMPLY PERFECT!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE every bit of it!!

    ReplyDelete