Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Monday, September 1, 2014

Deadly Morsels....Homemade Spices

Hi, crafters!

Yesterday I made some dog treats that included baby food as one of the ingredients. (The doggies loved the treats, by the way.)

While I was doing that, Tom was slicing up some Jalapenos to put in the dehydrator.  When they were ready, he chopped them up so we can add them to recipes.

I decided to re-use one of the baby food jars to store the Jalapeno pieces in. Found a great print n cut label from the Silhouette store that I giggled about using.


Love how it turned out!

Silhouette ID# 33757


Enjoy the rest of your day!
:) Janis

Submitted:

6 comments:

  1. Cute project! Stop by and check out the one I entered. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful up-cycling. Love the new usage of the jars for spices.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "organic" deadly morsels!!! Great idea to relabel the jar. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack