- A2 size POSTCARD 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Ivory cardstock (from Office Depot) cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
- Pattern star paper (from my friend, Elaine) is K&C "Confetti" cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
- Chipboard glitter butterflies and chipboard glittered numbers (from my friend, Elaine) is K&C Brenda Walton Chipbox
- Ribbon from Making Memories "Funky Vintage Trims"
- Buttons from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
- Fuzzy Thread is American Crafts Premium ribbon from my friend (and Secret Santa), Nicole.
- Sentiment matting is the Journal and Bracket Punch by EK Success
- Sentiment stamp is from Cardz TV Stamps "Home For Christmas" set
- Sentiment and both butterflies are adhered with foam tape from my Bestie, Mary. You can purchase foam tape at her stamp store HERE.
- The numbers were adhered after running them through the Xyron. I love that little 1.5" tool!
Very simple. No die cuts. No computer needed. Just playing with some new embellishments I got for Christmas from my super sweet friends.
Thanks for stopping by today!