Good morning all my crafty friends!
Today I want to show you a hand-drawn, silly card using some Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps on it too.
Recently, I mailed a card to Sheree, one of my BFF's, and I had drawn a stick lady on the back with a pink pen and had her waving. It was silly and just for fun. Well, it made her laugh so much, I thought I'd send her another card with a different hand drawn lady on it. Just for kicks and giggles. I know I'm no artist. Don't worry. Sometimes we just have to let go and stop thinking everything needs to be "just so." This is one of those cards.
I always stamp my name with blog address on the backs of my cards. For this card, I stamped it on the front and then drew and played with coloring the card. Something different. Just go with it.
|#433 & #2 MFPS 10-12|
Are you laughing yet? Yes, I know I stamped the sentiment crooked. Look, at this point, this whole card idea is a little "off" anyway, so let's not get bent out of shape on a crooked sentiment.
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Image hand drawn
- Background and image are chalked
- Punches used for clouds, grass and sentiment matting
- Clouds embossed and inked for fun
- Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps "Tree Greetings" used for tree stamps
- Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps "Silly Shells" used for sentiment stamp
- Also used some distress ink around the card edges, white gel pen to highlight eyes, and a marker to color skin tone
Now... your mission for today is to do something completely unexpected in your crafting. You can do it. Don't be embarrassed. Just let the creativity fly. Remember.... something UNEXPECTED. Link your project below for a chance to win some Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps stamps! The prize is...
"I'm Going Batty Stamp Set" by MFPS
UNEXPECTED CRAFTING MISSION starts Right Now!
Ends Thursday, October 11th at NOON EST.
Let's see what you can do that's UNEXPECTED!!
Linking up to INSPIRE ME FRIDAYS