Good day, everyone! It's been about a year since I've created a scrapbook layout. Can you believe that? I forgot how fun making layouts can be. This was very relaxing and made me smile. So, why did I make the layout for today? I'm glad you asked. Michelle @ QUEEN OF MY CRAFTROOM is starting a new Sunday challenge today - and the challenge is to make a..... wait for it...... layout!
|Project #75 of this year|
Here are all the details for this layout:
- 12"x12" layout base
- All papers from Walmart's various stacks
- HELLO KITTY GREETINGS for Sun using card feature p. 36 cut @ 4". I also cut the sunshine again with the blackout feature @ 3 1/2" for the inside of the card to write my sentiment on or to add another photo to this page.
- Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder for sun, inking, and Stickles added.
- BIRTHDAY BASH for Ladybug p. 64 cut @ 4 1/2".
- ELEGANT EDGES for scallop circle Ladybug is holding and for sentiment mat on corner of photo.
- Fiskar fence punch
- CREATE A CRITTER for mouse cut @ 2 1/2".
- TAGS, BAGS, BOXES & MORE for tag at top.
- Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS for sentiments. "You're My Main Squeeze" from the Garden Greetings set. "I Love You" from the Ticket Talk set.
Have a relaxing day, everyone.