Happy Thursday, everyone! My favorite day of the week. I have another mini album to show you today. This is a kind of mini I've been wanting to make for a while, but have been a little intimidated by it. Well, it wasn't bad at all. I should have given it a try a long time ago.
This idea is in my OUTSTANDING MINI ALBUMS book, but also there is a GREAT tutorial to make it on the internet too. You can find it HERE. The instructions and helpful pictures are outstanding on CRAFTY LIFE AND STYLE. I would not have attempted this kind of mini if I had not found this post.
Here's my Coin Envelope Mini Album with details following the pictures.
|Project #63 of this year|
My Project Details:
- All papers are from the CRATE PAPER SEASON COLLECTION KIT. (shown below)
- TAGS, BAGS, BOXES & MORE Cricut cartridge used for coin envelopes & tags. (shown below)
- Coin Envelopes p. 113 cut @ 7 1/2" using shift feature. (I cut out 8 of these, but had room for a few more.)
- Tags p. 89 cut @ 3 1/2". (Cut out enough for every coin envelope you use.)
- Martha Stewart DOILY LACE punch used on cover. (shown below)
- Magnets used to keep mini closed.
- Ribbon from Michael's.
- Heart Sticker on front also from the same paper kit.
- CHIPBOARD: Cut (2) 4" x 2 3/4".
- CHIPBOARD: Cut (2) 1" x 2 3/4".
- CHIPBOARD: Cut (1) 2" x 2 3/4".
- Pattern paper: Cut pattern paper same sizes as shown for chipboard above and adhere to chipboard pieces.
- Paper Paper: Cut (1) 2 3/4" x 12".
Not shown in the photos above, I ended up stamping the bottom of every tag with one of Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS from various sets. Here are the stamps I ended up using:
On the front cover:
Count Your Blessings from THANKFUL FOR YOU
On the front and back of every tag, these stamps were used:
From ENCOURAGING THOUGHTS:
God Bless You!
Bless your heart!
From THANKFUL FOR YOU:
Thankful for you
Count your blessings!
From MAKE A WISH:
It's your day!
From IT'S A GUY THING:
From GOING BUGGY!
Just buzzing by to say hi!
Ants in your pants!
Cute as a BUG!
Be sure and stop by Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS and check them out! You need to get them for yourself. They are awesome!
Thanks for stopping by today! Smiles! :) Janis